Does your team have a gap in their communication skills? Do they freeze up during sales calls? Unable to execute a dynamic conference speech? Are they in need of some more advanced relationship building skills?
Whatever your team needs, Speak Clear can develop a curriculum to help solve it. We excel at helping employees at small- to medium-sized businesses. Here are some examples of what some past workshop client teams have needed:
- How to structure a dynamic presentation
- How to add interest to a speech
- Best practices for PowerPoint
- How to stay in the moment, and avoid distractions while presenting
- How to articulate and project your voice
- How to move in a graceful, comfortable way
- How to reduce speaking anxiety
- How to put together short, impromptu speeches, or answer questions with dexterity
- How to turn small talk into meaningful conversation
Our customized workshops are meant to serve different time allotments, budgets, and areas of expertise. These training events are hands-on and include games, exercises, and most importantly, individual attention to your employees' upcoming presentations.
They are truly interactive and fun!
According to research, employee satisfaction is directly proportional to the amount of training opportunities provided. And, in-person training is the preferred method of learning by most employees (source).